I am officially down to my last hours in London. I am airport bound in 2 hours, and Seattle bound in 5. This last week in London has gone by quickly, but at the same time has seemed so long and so surreal. I have not been to sleep before the hour of 3am since the last day in August, which can only mean that 1) I am incredibly sleep deprived and may actually reach the world of dreams while flying transatlantic, and 2) that wonderful and amazing times have been had wondering the streets of London when the rest of the world is asleep.
From traveling Europe, to cupcake adventures, clubs, restuarants, education (in more ways than one) and countless people I will miss, but soon see again in the future - Goodbye for now London, you have treated me well.
for pics from this week check out the link below (it is facebook, so I hope it works!)

No comments:
Post a Comment