Exams finished Friday June 12th 5:30 pm. I go home, pack a weekend's worth of clothing for Ireland. Because I must catch a city bus at 2:45 am in order to get to the coach station to catch a bus to the airport in order to catch my 6:15am flight the next day, I decide to suck it up and not sleep all of Friday night.
Now, here is the tale of the rest of my evening:
2:45 am - board city bus heading towards Victoria station
2:55 am - Bus's destination changes. Stops in Picadilly Circus
3:15 am - Second city bus arrives, destination is victoria station
3:25 am - Car accident. All buses are stalled, police are everywhere
3:27am - Taxi! "Victoria station as fast as you can!" I have always wanted to say that, and finally got the chance!
3:38 am - arrive at Victoria station. I am completely lost, don't know where to go
3:40 am - meet other lost toursits trying to get to the airport by bus
4 am - Finally catch a bus to the airport
5:30am - arrive at airport
5:45 am - trying to talk the security gaurd into letting me skip the lines (the airport is surprisingly busy at this hour of the morning)
5:46am - flirting successful, I am through and proceed to run to my gate
5:55 am - at my gate, barely make it. whew!
7:30am - arrive in Cork, Ireland. Meet up with Annie and Loni. Yay!!
Dear Subscribers
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment