My dissertation is complete. done. signed, sealed and delivered.
I am finished with my Master's degree.
This, is a very strange feeling.
Where is the screaming? Where is the excitement? The jumping up and down and exstatic joy that should be happening this very second?!?!
I am Happy, yes. But I am in shock. I have no words. This simply feels like complete peace, like complete silence. I don't know whatt to do, where to go - what is my next step?
One year, One degree. What a wierd and wonderful year. It has been unreal, almost like a fairytale. I have 10 days left to live as a student, to live in London without any cares (except packing....) and then I make the switch from 'student' to 'unemployed.' I expect to immensly enjoy the next 240 hours of my life. Updates to come.
Dear Subscribers
14 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment