Yesterday, October 25th, marked my one month anniversary living in London. I can't beleive it has already been a month and I cannot believe it has only been a month. While I have already seen and done so many things in London, and England, there is always so much more to see and do.
Now that it is the end of October, the leaves are finally turning color and are beginning to fall to the ground. England had an unusally warm, sunny and pleasant fall, but by the looks of today, and the future weather reports, my umbrella is going to be gettig a lot of good use :-)
I am looking forward to the months to come, the adventures, and the experiences of seeing and doing new things. I am also looking forward to Spokane! (okay, stop looking confused and concerned.) I will be home, in less than two months time, to celebrate (two months from yesterday) my most favorite holiday, with my most favorite people - Christmas!
But, before that there remains Halloween, American thanksgiving (yes, I plan on celebrating), Dutch 'St. Nicholas Day' (Yes, I plan on celebrating that as well) and, of cours, Advent!

No comments:
Post a Comment