The Lion King Live!
Not on Broadway but just as good in London's West End!
The Reviews are spot on for this one - the show is amazing! It is colorful, funny, sad, and happy. There is romance and there is war. Everything a good show should be.
I was truly amazed at the costumes for this show. They were absolutely incredible. They did such a good job of presenting all of the characters and the sets/stage were impressive. Everything was always so detailed and so colorful and so inventive! I loved it all! The only thing that threw the show a little off for me were the English accents the children who played simba and nala used (sometimes it was a bit hard to understand). All of the other actors/actresses, however, did a good job of having a "true to Disney" accent.
Great show! I hope it is my first of many in the West End!

I saw this show when it came to Spokane. Costumes were unbelievable. I loved the scene where they did the stampede... there was so much about it that was just amazing! Lucky duck, getting to see it in London. =)
ReplyDelete