Life & Londontown
About Me
Heather Rene
I like life. Its fun. Its messy. Its full of surprises and friendly and curious people. Its happy. Its sad. I mostly like baking and eating and drinking red wine and exploring and living and trying to not mess it all up too bad.
View my complete profile
Quotable Quotes
" I wish I could say I were from somewhere exotic, like... Washington State" - Jaimee McConkey
A few of my favorite things
dancing
dinner parties
flowers
cupcakes
laughing
drinking wine
reading books
people of significance and importance
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(43)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(3)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(6)
▼
February
(7)
Mushy Peas
Dubai
National Treasure
Boo! Bake-a-Boo!
The Lasting Days. A great English band who can rea...
Groundhog, what do you say?
Leaving the country without leaving the city
►
January
(6)
►
2008
(26)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(7)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(4)
Wednesday, 18 February 2009
Dubai
I bought a plane ticket to Dubai yesterday.
Beach, warmth, sun, 5 star hotel, Middle East.
Can't Wait!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment